- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information is being collected?
Who is collecting it?
Multiworks Marketing Ltd collects this information to enable work to be done as instructed by the client.
How is it collected?
We ask for information in a transparent way. However, visitors to this website who have not left written information can also be traced via cookies. For this reason, all IP data is anonymised in Google Analytics and stored for a maximum of 14 months.
Why is it being collected?
It is collected so that we can build websites and social media accounts, build links to websites and ensure accuracy. IP data is collected so that we can track usage of our website.
How will it be used?
It will be used in house, by those who are paid to work for MultiWorks Marketing Ltd wherever they may be
Who will it be shared with?
It is shared with no organisation. It can be seen in house by only those employed to work for MultiWorks Marketing Ltd.