A Modern Business Development Service
I offer a Modern Business Development Service. This means that I can be your marketing department should you wish. It’s up to you. It also means that what I do is totally aimed at making your business grow and grow exponentially. I can say this because I have done this many times and successfully.
Everything I do is based on the latest and effective methods of SEO that I use for my own sites everyday. The best way to win on the internet is to have a structured marketing plan and strategy. You have come to the right place.
The Marketing Plan Process
I start at the beginning and listen to what you want and what you need. I listen to what your aims are and what your customers are worth to you and then I come up with a plan, payable monthly, which usually incorporates the following elements:
- Reverse Engineering of your competition
- A website which more often than not is new. To get the full impact, this is often linked to at least another new website/blog – it all depends on the subject matter. Internet domination is what we are after.
- Domain suggestion and purchase advice
- Hosting for the websites
- A logo and /or theme for your site, professionally designed – we can discuss this.
- Social profile network – this is a proper marketing strategy
- Google Webmaster verification
- Set up analytic process
Months 2 and 3
- Build a network of sites with the sole aim to disseminate information
- Social Bookmarking
- Directory submission which can be paid or non-paid, done manually
- Micro-blog network formation
- Setting up of Twitter and a Facebook Page, and building profiles, spreading news and finding friends and followers
- The writing of articles to educate and inform, and to spread the word
- Using Google to put you on the map, locally and world-wide
- Video to promote your website
- Analysis of your competition
Months 4 and 5 and 6
- Press releases
- Information dissemination around the web
- Building links to other sites
- Adding you to business directories
- Providing information
- Masses of my secret sauce which is invaluable to ensuring that your site ranks, is found and maintains its rankings.
- Analysis of your competition
- Exploration of possible addition to portal sites (if appropriate). This often incurs an additional cost but as the traffic gained can be considerable, this needs careful thought and management.
Months 7 and onwards .
I charge half the monthly amount as I maintain, add to and source new areas for you to be found. With more secret sauce this means that you are found. If no maintenance takes place of your websites positions’, then Google will not maintain your website’s positions.
This maintenance phase is crucial. It also means that should your competition suddenly get a burst of energy from somewhere and appear where you don’t want them to, I am on hand to regain control.
Every month I will tell you what I have achieved.
During each month, I will be in regular contact asking for information, depending upon what is required.
I leave no stone unturned on the road to making you, your site or you and your site a market leader in the world you want.
Additional Paid Advertising for your Marketing Business Plan
Once your site is search engine optimised and complete, then I can assist you also with Google Adwords Management. I can advise you whether this is a suitable method of obtaining traffic by doing an assessment, and what the approximate costs would be before an Adwords campagin is started. I charge a flat fee for this and it is in addition to the other service I charge for.
This is the quickest way to get traffic. I can help you set up your account so you pay google directly for the adwords, and me monthly for running the account.
This is an invaluable method of advertising in the right fields. I can do an assessment for you and then help you set up the account. You then pay for the advertising costs on Facebook and I charge a fee for managing the account. NB. Facebook will not countenance certain types of adverts so this method is not always suitable.
There are other methods of paid advertising, pay per click, and these can be explored for you. Again, I charge a flat fee for doing this. This is most probably the third option after Adwords and Facebook advertising have been tried and tested and worked.
Click Here for Prices
Other articles you might like;